Before you ask for a refund from us
If you have purchased a plugin from us and you are experiencing a technical issue with the item we recommend that you contact us about that item and seek assistance. Often we’ll be able to help to troubleshoot your problem.
* Plugin support extension not used
If you purchase an item support extension and request a refund of that extension before your existing item support expires we would expect the author to provide you with a refund of that item support extension.
* Plugin has not been downloaded
If you have not downloaded a purchased item within 3 months from the date of purchase, you may be eligible for a refund. You will be required to provide the author of that item with your purchase code in order for the author to verify your claim that you have not downloaded an item. Although we think 3 months is a reasonable time, depending on where you are located, you might have a longer period to claim a refund if you have purchased for personal use and haven’t downloaded the item.
* I didn’t get what I saw in the demo
As you can see in the plugin demo, you don’t get it after installing the plugin, but you can ask for a refund.
Refund not applicable,
1). If you don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it.
2). If you simply change your mind.
3). If you bought an item by mistake.
4). If you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item.
5). If you claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
***** Note: *****
- Please do not buy in case you just want to test out. For testing, there is a free version available for every plugin.
- Although we are not responsible for plugin conflicts because our plugins are fully compatible with the default WordPress behavior. However, if you see any conflicts, please contact the support team and we will try to give you a solution.